Dr Hamel Was the BEST!!

I did the awake procedure, with saline high...

I did the awake procedure, with saline high profile, under the muscle. I got 450 CC in my left and 425 in my right breast. The procedure didn't hurt bad on a scale of 1-10 it would be a 2. If can get past numbing part the rest is breeze! All the nurses were great and kept me company with funny conversations.

Trying to relax

Right now I have taken all my meds and I'm resting propped up!!

Day one surgery

Day one surgery. The pain is not so bad it's I would say it's about a 3. So they are without the band and tomorrow I can take a shower!!!

Day 1 after surgery

The pain is tolerable. I take a oxycodone, muscle relaxer and some other vitamins that were given

Week 1day 2 post op

I'm now 1week 2 days post op. I feel great and was able to wean myself off the pain medication by day 5. My breast are falling in place. The right faster than the left though. But I LOVE my girls???????? I'm doing the massages that he showed me and I can see a difference in my left boob starting to drop! Complete Laser Clinic staff is the best as they're still calling and checking up to on me to see how I'm doing!!
Dr Hamel and Dr Caudle

He was knowledgeable and would answer all your questions. I love this Christain based doctor.