Wow, Did Not Expect Results This Quickly

While it is exceedingly early, and the pain and...

While it is exceedingly early, and the pain and bruising remarkably uncomfortable, the results are clearly visible!
I had hoped for more lipo on my inner thighs but am told some is still quite swollen and I will see more results in the days, weeks and months ahead.
I also had a BA so that area is very swollen as well. Healing process is not easy, I cannot get out of bed or get into a car without complete assistance, I am feeling much better than 24 hours ago and hope to be well enough to travel in 2 more days.

1 Week Post Op!!

Made it through the first week! From surviving surgery, dealing with pain:discomfort without pain meds to learning how to go to the bathroom in these compression garments which is a minor miracle each time!
Overall I am feeling pretty good but the Northeast is experiencing an intense heatwave complete with record 98% humidity has made this journey less fun.
I am swollen, but the bruising is subsiding and my stitches will be removed tomorrow. I will try to post updated pictures this weekend.
Returning to work hasn't been easy but not impossible either. Keeping busy helps to keep the mind off of the discomfort.
My left breast is definitely higher (and I think bigger) than my right so I can guess which one will likely drop first. I am unsure how to really massage them, how often, how gentile/intense, etc and I feel lots of different sensations from stiffening to hardening to softening throughout the day. Do others feel that and how long should I anticipate this lasting?
As for the lipo, I am amazed at the results, even with the swelling. That said, I have a ways to go before I try on my favorite jeans. My stomach feels especially strange and I find myself touching it a lot as if I were pregnant again. I don't think I would want to not wear the compression garment despite the heat. I did buy a Spanx type compression garment because the medical grade one was simply too tight and was leaving impressions on my body that my PS feared could become permenant. I am thinking it might be what u will wear the 2nd 3 weeks at nighttime. We shall see.
I am curious how others manage to go to the bathroom with these garments, no easy feat and often rather embarrassing. I don't see a forum on that one and it would be an interesting one....
Dr. Frieman

I only met him briefly but he clearly knew what he was doing and was very prompt with follow up questions. I am only day 2 but am optimistic each day will get better!