Lipo of Upper and Lower Abdomen & Flanks. - Orange County, CA

I had been pondering about liposuction on and off...

I had been pondering about liposuction on and off for awhile but since I was young I kept trying to work it off. But I still have school and I work a lot, I didn't have time to work out. I decided to have liposuction. I researched online about the different techniques and surgeons available in my area and decided to choose Dr. Newen.
Overall, it was an experience, I wasn't particularly nervous on the day of the op. I just wanted to get it done.
After the operation I asked Nurse Mary, how much far was taken out -4100cc. I was quite pleased and surprised. I didn't feel tenderness and pain until the day of op. It was difficult to move around for the first week but it got better the second week and I was able to get to work.
I was quite bloated and swollen for the first two weeks but I was able to fit some of my clothes better.
Right now is week 4 for me, my stomach and back is still a little numb, there are some hard areas under the skin but it is everything I expected during the first month of the healing period.
I cannot wait to see better results during the next few months.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon