Juverderm Reaction

I had juverderm ultra 3 injected 3 times into my...

I had juverderm ultra 3 injected 3 times into my top and bottom lip.. the first time i had 0.45ml the second time 1ml and the third time 0.55ml within 6months. I felt like the nurse was not being genuine with the amount of product used, so i kept returning for more as she gave me a little bit at a time so i believe. She claims she gave me the ml i have put above. But nobody noticed i even had my lips done til the third time! Upon third injection felt very warm and tingling and i started to get very hot after leaving the clinic i was lethargic and my heart was beating extremely fast. 4days later i collapsed ended up in hospital unable to walk or talk. Having seizures. It took over a month for my symptoms to clear up and for me to walk again and the slurred speach intermitedly returns. I stil have a hard time doing daily tasks as i get out of breath and suffering from neurological symptoms. Iv had to leave work as a result and be cared for at home. I had a blood test which showed a VERY high count of Eosinophils. I was told the juverderm was giving my body an allergic reaction and to get it dissolved. Which i did. I got most the juverderm 80% out in 1 treatment. But im still always feeling suffocated in my throat and have constant symptoms which have not gone away. I have swelling under my chin for 2months now and my gums have turned increasingly dark where the filler could of possibly seeped through. I went back to Dr leah clinics in london where i had the procedure done and asked for help but she is denying the lip filler caused this.? Iv had every test done medically mri full body, ct scans, lung functioning tests, vascular scans, lumbar puncture etcetc nothing was found apart from a very high level of Eosinophils. When will my body stop this reaction to juverderm? How do i stop it? Im suffering daily and cannot breathe all the time waking up from my sleep also with a closing throat. Its awful. Im booking an app to get the remainder of the filler out even though its a very small amount left in there but i doubt that wil make any difference. What medications can i take to cure my allergic reaction? I have chest pains every single day also and have been refered to suspected angina clinic for more tests.
Nurse practioner Jane

She was very nice but didnt seem to confident.