62 Year Old with Years of Sun Exposure. Neck and Facelift, CO2 Laser and Lower Eyelid Lift to Tighten and Improve Skin Texture.

Best decision I've ever made. It has only been a...

Best decision I've ever made. It has only been a week and I am beyond pleased. I already see such a huge improvement, especially in my neck. I had a lower eyelid lift that already looks great. I needed a week of downtime, but the pain subsided after couple days. I did not experience any nausea, but I was swollen for several days. The combination of face/neck lift, lower eyelid lift, and the laser will have benefits for years to come!
Portsmouth Physician

Dr. Wilson was realistic with expectations pre and post procedure. His bedside manner was delightful and he was constantly checking in to ensure I was doing well. I would recommend anyone to have this or any other procedure done with him. He also made sure he listened to what I wanted and achieved all of those expectations. He is a perfectionist in a good way! Overall amazing experience!