61 Yo No Children - Minneapolis, MN

Still undecided with this. I have had 2...

Still undecided with this. I have had 2 treatments so far, last treatment is scheduled. Really wanted improvement w/ UI, but was looking forward to increase in sexual pleasure for me and my partner. I haven't notice much of a difference w/either. My partner is somewhat anti-any kind of treatment, so I've implemented a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. He hasn't mentioned any difference.
During both treatments the external area became very hot, so much so that I mentioned it to the Dr.- that was another effect that I haven't read anyone else having. Is this unusual? Still hopeful that there will be improvement w/ time & a 3rd treatment. Will post & let you know.

61 yo no children

Everyone will be glad to know my va-jay-jay isn't disfigured for life like Thaleena told me! Really, thanks a lot. I have read Dr Ross's reviews & none of the women mentioned their discussion with the Dr. regarding their dissatification. Maybe because I work in the medical field I understand that healing takes time, everyone's different & you still have to eat well and exercise after having lipo. Dr Ross has been in the Mpls area for many years (something like 30+) I have to think if disfiguring people on a regular basis, he would go father than the next town. Also his wife is a well-respected orthodontist in town. You know when you work on the human body, results cannot be guaranteed & sometimes don't work at all. I hope I get some results, I will discuss it with him.
Dr Scott Ross