350cc, over the muscle, mod plus profile.

Have just recently went for my consultaiton in...

Have just recently went for my consultaiton in Perth, Western Australia. I loved my surgeon and he made me feel very comfortable and listened to what I wanted and why I was there. I have decided to go with 350cc, round moderate plus silicone gel!
I am about 70kg (around 150lbs - I think!) and quite tall ! So hopefully they won't look to small and I do not want them to look too massive either. Very nervous but also excited, can't wait for this two weeks to pass! Will upload before and after pics as soon as I can :)

One week to go..

SO one week and one day until my surgery!! Getting sooo nervous now. I was wondering if any ladies could let me know how long you wore your compression bra for?? I have one of my bestfriends birthdays just over 2 weeks after my surgery and will I need to wear it to the party? Thanks!

today is B day!

So going in for surgery in about a few hours cannot wait. Lets hope I don't get too anxious! Added some before pics so you ladies can have an idea if how I look before :) wish me luck!

Hey everyone. in recovery now !!! When I first got out was fine just very tired from anesthetic. Now am in a lot of pain and nauseous cause general anesthetic is starting to wear off damn it. My doc has used drains and I can really feel them in there and they are quite uncomfortable and can't really move. Other than that had a peek at them and love them already! Quite swollen though. Cant wait to properly see in a mirror. Heres a few pics ;)

home now!

Got home today!! :) The nurse had to remove my drains this morning which was quite uncomfortable but deep steady breathing helped a lot while it was being done. I have some tape over my breasts which I can't take off for a week which sucks :( cause I really want to see them!! But will just have to wait, loving them so far.

one bigger than other!!

So I am a bit (alot) worried cause one boob is bigger than than the other and I am worried how it will heal, stressing out a truck load!!! Any ladies have same problem???

350cc perfection! LOVE! My results :)

So it's about 3 weeks post op and the difference in that short time is crazy! They have dropped heaps and are starting to crease underneath giving it that really natural look which I wanted! Here are some photos :)
By the way ladies, the black and white bra is a bra from Bras N Things which has a removable under wire! Which is perfect for me now almost 1 month post op, and give more support as they are starting to drop, they are about $50. Highly reccomend!
SORRY about all the mess in the background! I am currently putting together IKEA draws LOL and throwing out all my old clothes!
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Best decision ever made! Love them so much and are the perfect size.