Breast and Augmentation - Toronto, ON

I had been thinking about getting a breast...

I had been thinking about getting a breast augmentation for almost 20 years and after a year of breast feeding my son, the time was now.
I looked for the best dr in Toronto and I found him, Dr. Edelstien. He answered all of my questions, explained what my options were and recommended 450cc over the muscle implants. This would avoid having to have a breast lift. He made me feel comfortable, confident and in good hands. It's been almost three months since I've had my procedure and I couldn't be happier!!! I have the breasts I've been dreaming of for 20 years! So natural looking and perfect! Dr. Edelstien is an artist! Thank you so much! Two of my friends have already booked consult apts to see Dr.Edelstein based on my recomendation, great experience and amazing results.

Post op

I was given two reccomeded implant sizes based on my measurements and desired breast size. 415cc or 450cc cohesive gel. Doesn't seem like much of a difference but there is. I read so many peoples reviews who had a BA and all suggest go with the biggest. I absolutely agree! I chose 450cc and am happy I did. That 35cc less would have had me feeling now that I wish I went with the bigger choice. Can't see it being the other way around, wishing u went smaller? I am extremely happy with the 450cc. Dr. Edelstien new exactly what I wanted.
My recovery was beyond better than I could have ever expected. Immediately after the surgery I felt good. No pain. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't known what to expect since this was the first surgery I have ever had in my life. I can't even say I felt any pain. No pain! It felt like my breasts were swollen, pressure but not pain. This swelling and soreness lasted for about two weeks but I felt good enough to go back to work in less than 1 week. Didn't really need the pain meds but I took them the first few days bc they helped me sleep and rest. It all seemed too easy, lol!
It's been almost 3 months now and my breasts feel and look amazing. All swelling is gone, they have dropped and fluffed and look so natural. Like I've had them my entire life.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon