66 Year Old Needed Complete Facelift - Hoffman Estates, IL

In last two years I had lost about 46 Lbs. I had a...

In last two years I had lost about 46 Lbs. I had a lot of lose skin under my eyes, on the upper eye lids, under the chin, and on the face. Also, I had wrinkles on the face, under the chin, and under the eyes. My two daughters were scheduled to get married in a few months and I wanted to look my best.

The results were amazing! They exceeded all of my expectations. I am glad that I got all the facelift procedures done.

It is critical to maintain the patience and allow sufficient time to heal after the surgery. My surgery was done in one day and I went home on the same day. I needed help at home for two days. After two days, I was able to carry out all of my daily routine on my own. I didn't schedule to back to work for 3 weeks.
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

I am very happy that I had selected Dr. Dhaval Patel for my surgery. Dr. Patel was more concerned about results of my surgery than I was. WITHOUT ANY SCAR ON MY FACE, Dr. Patel meticulously executed all the procedures using the latest technologies and equipment for my facelift surgery. He takes carte of his patients. He is extraordinarily knowledgeable and talented. Before and after surgery Dr. Patel was available to answer and discuss any question I had. He explained in detail what to expect from the surgery. He is very intelligent yet he is humble and modest. It is very easy to talk with him. Also, all the supporting staff members care about their patients and are willing to help.