In LOVE with my New Look .. AMAZING Results with Minimal Pain - Toronto, ON

From our first meeting I knew that Dr. Plant would...

From our first meeting I knew that Dr. Plant would be the doctor to preform my BA so much so I cancelled my other consultations ... very friendly and courteous, patient , never rushed and made me feel comfortable ... The staff at Clinic 360 were all so AMAZING! the recovery process has been so much easier than I expected ... so in love with the results so far ... couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

45 Yrs Young .... Mother of 4 .... High-Profile 375cc Round Mentor Smooth Breast Implants

Let's see ... my story?? I have always been small breasted .. never really gave it much thought though.... because I am of petite build as well it never really bothered me ..... that was until I started having kids! ... it seemed that with each child I had I lost more and more volume and shape to my breasts. The final straw was when I decided to get into better shape and with the loss of 40 lbs also came deflation of what was left of my breasts!! I was embarrassed in front of my husband and ASHAMED of how my body looked! Long story short ... that's when I knew I had to do something!!!!! Ugh!!! Can't believe I am actually posting the before pic .. brace yourself it's Horrific!!!

From 32A to 32DDD