28 Years Old, Two Pregnancies. 5'7 125lbs. Toronto, ON

I went down to Clinic 360 in Toronto today for my...

I went down to Clinic 360 in Toronto today for my free consultation. We spoke about size and different types of implants, we wrote down 385CC moderate profile as my choice. I'm currently 36B but they look smaller as I have a wide chest. I learned things about my noobs I didn't know. My left droops lower than the right, my right is wider there for looks smaller. All very interesting. So far everyone I met at clinic 360 were so kind and informative, the office manager even sent me a text this evening to make sure I got all the information I needed. I should know by October 6th how soon I can book my appointment to get the surgery, it's all a matter of time and I hate this waiting game! She did give me three possible dates in October. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get my ducks in a row soon. This is something I've been talking about since I was 16 years old, it's really difficult when you're the only small breasted woman in your family and your mother is a DDD chest.