My Legs Are Ready for Summer

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had red spider veins in my upper thighs and I...

I had red spider veins in my upper thighs and I hated them. Dr. Nackman gave me a treatment with the YAG Laser and they are gone! I am so happy with the way my legs look. I will be confident in wearing my swimsuit this summer no more veins. Dr. Nackman also performed hand rejuvenation on my hands. I has several dark brown sun spots/age spots on my hands. He used the Alexandrite laser for this treatment and with a few days after they are gone. No more spots!!
Clifton Vascular Surgeon

Dr. Nackman is extremely professional. He explained the process and made me feel very comfortable in my choice of physician and procedure. His office staff is wonderful and very professional. I was impressed with Dr. Nackman that he did not make me wait for a long period of time for my appointment, unlike so many other doctors that I have visited. He was punctual for my appointment within 3 to 4 minutes. Thank you for respecting my time as a patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Nackman for any vein treatment or hand rejuvenation treatments.