I Was 30 when I Had Lapband Surgery

I had a lapband done right after my30th birthday....

I had a lapband done right after my30th birthday. I weighed about 240 at 4' 11".... Not good at all!!! I had 3 great kids but I was trapped inside this body that wasn't mine. I finally made the decision after unsuccessfully trying diet and exercise. While yes it can be done that way- my mind and body need help to get that goal accomplished. I was determined to be my best self. I had surgery and am now steady at about 143-148. My lowest was 115 but that was way too small for me. I am so happy I did it. I LOVE that its a band I can control when I am using it and when I am not (fill and unfill) . I even went off to have a 4th son after my band. Let me tell you- it was the best pregnancy of my life! Despite some difficult personal stuff- my pregnancy was amazing. I gained 14 lbs, that baby was the perfect weight. I walked out of the hospital wesring skinny jeans. Now 6 years later I am getting ready for my TT in 10 days.
Dr. Franklyn Vazquez

He is good doctor. A bitstandoffish. Not a warm fuzzy I'm here for you doctor unfortunately but he is very good at what he does.