Consultation Review: 30 Yrs Old (3children) Deflated Boobies (36c) 5'6 Size 12 - South Yorkshire, UK

NEW BIRKDALE CLINIC (Rotherham) So today was the...

NEW BIRKDALE CLINIC (Rotherham) So today was the day of my first ever consultation. I was extremely nervous. First impressions I was not met by happy bubbly staff which tbh I expected infact they were rather morbid. I was called through to the surgeons room where I had to wait whilst she had finished on the toilet, I then had to wait for her to finish her phone call whilst I sat in awkward silence. She then asked me questions what I had already answered on the forms I filled upon arrival and asked what size I was and what I wanted to be (I'm a 36c would like volume so not really particular about size) and told me to take my top off. I tried on the bra with a small implant in I decided that bigger would be what I wanted so she tried natarelle 310cc. The consultation felt very rushed and abrupt I didn't even get an opportunity to ask questions.

I was then taken to see a patient co ordinater who was lovely I would have been at ease if she was the surgeon!! She made me feel comfortable. We discussed prices, I was told £3259 however I had seen an offer for £2500 which she didn't mention til I mentioned it. She then went on to say there is around a 7month waiting list. I said I would go away and have a think. However I will not be going to Newbirkdale for my procedure I didn't feel comfortable I felt rushed and was not happy with the surgeon.

I am going to transform for a consultation on Friday morning. I will report back afterwards xx
H antoniadou

Abrupt and rushed. Felt like I was taking up her time as maybe she had something more important to do!!! I had paid £25 for the consultation I know it's not a lot however I expected a high level of customer/patient care.