50 yrs old female Blephraoplastsy, Eyelid Laser and Forehead Lift!

My motivation was a combination feelings I had...

My motivation was a combination feelings I had about my eyes. After seeing others who had the eyelid surgery, I was interested in learning more. I soon discovered that the surgery went beyond what I anticipated. The laser surgery included under the eyes was remarkable as well. Not only did the surgery take years off my eyes, but the forehead lift included was awesome!!
Lines gone...amazing! No regrets only praise!!

50 yr old female blephraoplasty, eyelid laser and forehead lift

Follow up with Dr. McGinnis for Scar revisions of Upper Eyelids and the sides of my eyes plus scar revision of Forehead Lift

Post Op Scar revision laser treatments

I wanted to show the amazing change in eye area as well as my forehead!! Dr. McGinnis has also been doing follow up Scar revision laser over eyes and forehead too. I am so thankful I decided to do the Blephraoplasty combined with Forehead Lift and laser too...amazing difference!!

Eye Surgery & Forehead Lift Results

Today I want to share my first Halloween pics after having my Eyes done plus Forehead!! Makeup for costume went on so easy and didn't bleed or fall into the lines I had before surgery????Yay!!
Melbourne Otolaryngologist

I love the transformation of my eyes from a blephraoplasty with the laser around my eyes plus a forehead lift! I have had excessive sun exposure around both eyes. The tired swollen eyes with heavy bags disappeared! The lines of Forehead gone and my eyebrow lift is amazing too!! I see that Dr. McGinnis loves his work and will go beyond the average eyelid surgery to give you results.