Upper Blepharoplasty and Mini Facelift - Cleveland, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This is truly the greatest investment I have made....

This is truly the greatest investment I have made. I feel great. I look great. I had zero pain during and after my surgery and the entire experience with Dr. Vanek and his staff has been the best ever. With my new look, I feel like I get more respect at work. I get so many compliments from my friends and family and have never been asked if I had cosmetic surgery. The difference is so subtle, no one even suspects that I had " a little help from my friends." I only wish I had made this decision 10 years ago.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough about Dr. Vanek. He is kind, compassionate, understanding and, best of all, a great surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Vanek to anyone that is considering cosmetic surgery. Just call for a consultation. That's all you need to do. If you've been looking in the mirror and not liking what you see, give Dr. Vanek a call. There are so many procedures that most of us are not even aware of. The cost may seem like a lot, but when you are investing in yourself, its truly minimal. I had a choice of new appliances or a new look. I chose the new look and I am forever grateful I made the right decision.