Excellent Service and Quality - Cleveland, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I recently had a tummy tuck done, by Dr. Paul...

I recently had a tummy tuck done, by Dr. Paul Vanek. The procedure went well. In fact, during surgery prep he found a lump in my breast that my gyn didn't find 2 weeks earlier at my annual apt.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Through the News Herald flyers that you get for free in your mailbox. County Chat (not sure of name ?) Saw the newspaper advertisements, saw it was conveniently close to home, and went for consultation. He was overly considerate, careful and very aware of my concerns and needs. I had no question on what I wanted done. I honestly knew nothing about him going into the office for consultation. But compared to other doctor consultations, he was the best at making me feel comfortable. He followed up with me after the surgery to make sure I got it looked at in case it was cancer. Thankfully it wasn't. So he went above the call of duty to make me feel comfortable and care for my overall health beyond the tummy tuck. I am very pleased with the service he and his staff gave me. The massages in the package after the surgery were also a great perk and added bonus! He seems to genuinely care for me, my body, and my overall health. When I had complications after surgery with the antibiotics, he was very patient with me (and all my after hour phone calls) and helped me work through the issues with alternative options. I'm thankful to Dr. Vanek and his staff. I don't regret chosing him and my stomach looks flat and fabulous! Thanks Dr. Vanek.