37yrs Mommy of 4 (4 C-secs) (Ages 15,13,10 and 6) and Part-time Hairstylist

I feel I wanted to join and write a review because...

I feel I wanted to join and write a review because everyone has different backgrounds, finances, pain tolerance and life styles! Background I was always over weight from childhood to present day. Always had a kinda folded belly (no cute) belly button EVER! always dieting weight up and down I has stretch marks all over by like 16 :( I started having babies at 22 and had the last babe at 32 I was pretty huge for the kiddos. All c sections too so that created my extra pouch I would call it. So once my youngest was a year old I decided it was time to get healthy and I did I lost and toned a lot, however that fold over pouch was always there and a really ugly smooched belly button???? at that point I started thinking of a tummy tuck being an option for me... I had to get the courage to make that call it took 2 years to make an appointment and go for it. I had consults with 2 different PS. The first was great just not what I needed. I got referred to Dr Leedy by a client and I thank God I did. Dr Leedy is everything you hear about him and then more. He is truly a great person he will be there every step of the way (not just the procedure day). He answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel like he genuinely cared about me and how I was feeling through this process.. Dr Leedy's staff is small but amazing ALL of his staff in his office is just so nice and always helpful! I am day 4 out of my TT pain is tolerable with minimal pain meds. Healing is going well and I already like the results even with all the swelling and I am so super excited to have a real flat belly button????

Before and after

8 days post surgery and feeling good!

Day 8 and I see the light at the end of the tunnel... check up yesterday went well, everything is healing great only disappointment was the drains were not ready to come out yet still to much fluid. I understand the reason for them staying in a little longer and I fully respect and trust my doctor's decision. So next Wed fingers crossed they come out! Still have lower back pain from lipo I believe. The incision feels a little tight started applying scar therapy today and no bandages yayy! Wearing the binder only to have something for the drains to attach. I am super excited about the results at this point even with all the swelling so I know I will be very pleased a couple months down the road!

Day 13 and Drains are out!!

So happy to have the drains finally out! Swelling is there trying to minimize that with binder. Everything else looks great and healing very well! One more week left then back to work. I tried my jeans on today and they are too snug hopefully next week that will be different.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr Leedy and his whole staff is amazing so friendly and caring.. Dr Leedy has been by my side through this whole process making sure all my questions where answered and that I am comfortable!