World Class Surgeon - Cleveland, OH

I've been seeing Dr. Guyuron for the past six...

I've been seeing Dr. Guyuron for the past six years, and couldn't be happier. I've had 10+ surgeries thus far with multiple procedures each, both cosmetic and migraine. Everything looks remarkably natural and I get compliments on the way I look constantly, and my migraines have decreased significantly.

He is equally skilled at making subtle refinements to perfect an already attractive face, as he is with dramatic changes and correcting deformities. He has an incredible eye for what looks good, and the skill to make it happen. Dr. Guyuron is absolutely brilliant. He is in a class of his own and frequently travels around the world teaching other surgeons.

The level of service is continued with his entire staff, all of whom knowledgable, organized, and pleasant to work with.

Besides his skill, Dr. Guyuron is truly kind, compassionate and genuinely wants his patients to be happy and have a good result. I feel fortunate to have found him so young when I was first considering plastic surgery. A potentially nerve-wraking experience is made so easy knowing I'm in the best hands possible. I am eternally grateful for the positive impact Dr. Guyuron has had on me.

Adding photos

I've added a few photos so you can judge for yourself. Dr G has been sculpting my face for the past 8 years. I look and feel better than I imagined possible, and appreciate the continued commitment despite my diminishing flaws.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon