Saved my Nose! - Cleveland, OH

My nose was in a disastrous shape after 4 failed...

My nose was in a disastrous shape after 4 failed rhinoplasties followed by a car accident where my face and nose smashed into the steering wheel. I could barely breathe and it was wide, crooked with massive rim retraction and just looked awful.

Dr.G isn't the talkative type but he knows his business as far as noses go. I had one surgery where he fixed the asymmetry, narrowed it and fixed the terrible nostrils and after that I opted for a lengthening of the columella.

My nose today isn't perfect but it is a MILLION times better then the nose I was born with and the nose I came in with. I will forever be thankful to Dr.G for taking care of something I was told was impossible to fix. I can also add that you need to be VERY patient when recovering from a revision rhino. It took almost 2 years for my nose to settle completely and it became even thinner between the second and the third year post because of all the scar tissue.

Before and After pictures

Here are my B/A pics! The brown spots that looks like freckles on the after-pic is dead skin flaking off from a Laser treatment if anyone is confused about that :)
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon