Bellafill - Cleveland, OH

Very caring doctor. he analyzes your concerns and...

very caring doctor. he analyzes your concerns and spends time with you before your procedure. he is going to be my plastic surgeon from now on. there isn't anybody else out there that seems to care about what you look like as much as doctor stroup. i highly recommend him for fillers and im sure he's great for all your plastic surgery concerns. thank you doctor stroup, im proud to call u my doctor :)

thanks,
eric g

Best Injector in Cleveland!

Dr. Stroup and his staff are all very friendly and welcoming. I feel like i am part of a family when i go there. I had Bellafill injected twice into my cheeks and nasolabial folds. The results were instant but were astonishing at 3 months and they keep getting better! Dr. Stroup is a fantastic injector with a very steady hand. I have never bruised! He takes his time with you and is an artist with his injection technique. I highly recommend Dr. Stroup and Advanced Concepts in Plastic Surgery for all of your non-invasive procedures. I am sure he is great in the operating room too but i haven't had to go that route yet. Best Plastic Surgeon in Cleveland, Ohio hands down. A+++++ Bellafill is an incredible product especially if you have tried temporary fillers and have injection fatigue.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon