Spent a lot of time doing my research - Rhinoplasty Revision - Cleveland, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a physician who has had 2 prior rhinoplasties...

I am a physician who has had 2 prior rhinoplasties but I broke my nose in June and spent a lot of time doing my research to find the most excellent surgeon to handle my complex case and I am so glad that I found him in Dr. Guyuron. I am from a different State than Ohio but traveling to him to get the best surgical outcome was worth it all . He is an excellent surgeon with remarkable skills . I am still very early post op but every one comments how nice my nose looks even though it is still swollen . I can already see that it is going to be a very nice nose . If you need revision rhinoplasty he is the to definitely consider . He is a genius in his skills and has mastered the art of rhinoplasty . He has written numerous books on the topic and he teaches to other surgeons worldwide . Patients come to him from all over the world .
Thank you Dr. Guyuron for your remarkable skills . I would love my patients to think of me the way I think of your medical expertise .
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Just took my splint off and I look fabulous .. Thank you Dr. Guyuron . You are the best out there .. I am so happy with my decision to have let you do my surgery . You are an artist and a master in plastic surgery . Am grateful to you forever.