labiaplasty in cleveland ohio

I have have always been concerned with the size of...

I have have always been concerned with the size of my labia. I am recently divorced and am planning to hope to have intimate relationships in the future. I wanted to start this phase of life by doing something just for me. I finally had a labiaplasty in order to help my self-esteem. I had a great outcome.

I had surgery at Cosmetic Urology Institute in Cleveland, Ohio. What a great experience!! The surgeon is unlike plastic surgeons that I went to for consultation. The surgeon is a certified pediatric urologist who is also a cosmetic surgeon for adult women and men. He was referred to me by my friend who had a clitoroplasty and she loved him. Since he performs genital reconstruction in children, he has great cosmetic results in adults. Also all he does is operate on genitals unlike plastic surgeons. That is why I choose him. He sat with me, showed me pictures of his patients, and described the options. He keeps everything confidentially and in a quite atmosphere. I live in New York and the institute helped me make all of the arrangements with the hotel and trave. The surgery went great and I had the result that I wanted. When I had a question one late evening, he took the phone call because he takes all of his own calls. I highly recommend the institute and surgeon.