Waited 37+ Years to develop! - Cleveland, OH

In my 20's I use to say this would be my 30th...

In my 20's I use to say this would be my 30th b-day present to myself (since 30 was so old :), then it became 40, so when I turned 50 I knew I would find any way possible to do this. Recognizing that I had more padding in my bra than anything else, died hair, makeup, etc. How could I do this and have to be substantial enough and not have to tell a sole, have our kids-teenagers notice, (besides boyfriend, who has been so supportive, by my side. I feel very lucky!).

Pre & post op

Here are some pictures

Some pictures

Btw: here are wish boobs

B4, obviously

Bone Broth for B4 & Post Surgery

I read that BONE BROTH (like chicken soup) is very comforting pre and post surgery and is supposed to add the nutrients our bodies crave (like collagen, minerals, etc.).
Here's a link to an article, though always listen to your surgeon.
I.E. this article states Vitamin E and I know I was advised to NOT have Vitamin E for 2 weeks b4 and 2 weeks after surgery. However the info is very interesting. I found the soup very easy to make in a crockpot and was a lifesaver right before and after surgery.
Check it out:

3 weeks

3 week update

1 mnth pic

1 mnth

8 weeks

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Goldman and his team are beyond amazing. Upon research, I found his reputation, meticulous surgical techniques and amount of outstanding natural looking outcomes were second to none. I cannot say enough fantastic things about Dr. Goldman and his entire staff. Immediately when you meet him you know he is truly looking out for his patients and not making the "sale". Having breast cancer in my family, he did not want to proceed until I understood all of my options. He wanted me to meet with a breast surgeon, & optimally have the BRCA tests to understand the different options. (i.e., if I tested positive insurance would pay for double mastectomies and reconstruction. BTW: he use to perform those procedures, though today he refers these to a different physician's office.) (I met with the surgeon, though opted to forgo the BRCA testing for now, since I decided I would not have the mastectomies prophetically, & feel comfortable with future testing.) He was so precise and unbelievably clean, double gloves, etc. I later found out that his Capsular Contracture rate is less than 2%, which is attributed to the cleanliness at surgery, under muscle procedures, coupled with his knowledge and technique. He is a perfectionist and truly one of the most personable physicians I have ever encountered. Every piece of communication was answered in record time, weekends, holidays; I never expected responses so fast. You clearly can tell how much he enjoys his practice and his staff is the same way. Dr. Goldman's credentials are outstanding, he is double board certified, and was interim Head of Plastic Surgery at one of our largest Hospital systems. Additionally, I had a lift and implants and only have incisions around my aureolas. That takes skill. He has his own surgery center, so you are not charged hospital fees. You also become keenly aware that he is most concerned on outcome, not $$'s and you are never left to feel like a number. I felt like a VIP, family member or close friend or associate. I just found out that they provide a free message after surgery in their spa, yay! He was the 2nd physician I interviewed and I knew immediately that I was in good hands. Literally!