Full Facelift - Cleveland, OH

I am +70 years old and had a full facelift last...

I am +70 years old and had a full facelift last year, it was my First cosmetic surgery! Super happy despite having doubts at the first place. I had lots of wrinkles and loose skin, they're all gone and it looks very natural. My eyelids were bothering me a lot for a long time especially while reading, no problem at all after surgery. look younger and feel much better!

Full Face lift at 70+

I am +70 years old and had a full facelift last...
11 Jul 2016
•1 year post

I am 70 years old and had a full facelift last year, my first cosmetic surgery! Super happy despite having doubts at the first place. I had lots of wrinkles and loose skin, they're all gone and it looks very natural. My eyelids were bothering me a lot for a long time especially while reading, no problem at all after surgery. look younger and feel much better!

Full Facelift at 70

I am 70+ years old and had a full facelift last year, my first cosmetic surgery! Super happy despite having doubts at the first place. I had lots of wrinkles and loose skin, they're all gone and it looks very natural. My eyelids were bothering me a lot for a long time especially while reading, no problem at all after surgery. look younger and feel much better!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Totonchi is highly recommended! He is super caring and did a great job on my full facelift . Staff are also professional and caring!