67 Year Old Wanting Total Facial Rejuvenation - Face Lift, Brow Lift, Facial Fat Transfer - Cleveland, OH

After retiring I starting looking at options for...

After retiring I starting looking at options for facial rejuvenation including mini-lifts, laser tightening etc., and even talked to several plastic surgeons. I put that project on hold for 6 years until this year when I decided that I no longer liked the way I looked in photos or in the mirror. The reflection I saw did not match how I felt or saw myself . I had always eaten healthy so I managed to stay slim and healthy, but my face and neck had gotten old looking. So, this year, at age 67, I decided to do something about that and buy myself another good 10 years or so.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I had done a lot of research on doctors and available procedures but after meeting with Dr. Guyuron my mind was quickly made up that he was the one. He looked at my face intently - even touched it, something that not all the doctors I had consulted with had done, and then gave me his recommendation for a face lift, brow lift and fat transfers. He wasn't pushy and pointed out that I didn't need to do it all. I liked that and also liked the fact that Dr. Guyuron's focus is on facial surgery. I did decide to do it all and I am glad I did. My surgery was only 6 weeks ago so I still have healing to do but the results so far are amazing! Dr. Guyuron is a highly skilled surgeon. I felt confident based on his mannerism and on-line information about him that he would do a great job and he has. I never once questioned my decision or felt nervous about the procedure or process. His nursing staff is top notch also, very caring and supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Guyuron.