Stubborn Pouches of Fat Despite Diet and Exercise- It Worked for Me! - Cleveland, OH

After doing a lot of research on coolsculpting and...

After doing a lot of research on coolsculpting and if it was right for me, I decided to take the plunge and try it. Invasive lipo and recovery wasn't an option for me with my work schedule. I use this website so much that I really felt paying it forward with my review would help others considering having it done. I know not everyone has optimal results but I wanted to share my experience. I chose Dr. Goldman's office due to their wonderful reputation and also the fact they are a coolsculpting certified center. Jody who does the consultations and did my procedure is a sweetheart and does an excellent job of making you feel comfortable. She took pictures and explained thoroughly what to expect and answered any questions I had. I am pretty normal build but just had areas of stubborn fat I could not get rid of despite diet and exercise.

I had three areas done in one day- the large applicator on my lower abdomen, two smaller applications on my inner thighs, and two small applicators on my love handles. I had no pain with any of the applications -only the forewarned slightly awkward suction of it going on before it went numb. The largest applicator was definitely the most cumbersome to put on and lay with for an hour. They made sure I was comfortable and routinely checked on me. Overall my procedure day went well with no issues. After I was done I had another Dr. appt to go to no problem. The areas were a little tender and red right afterwards but nothing terrible.

I had requested the day off work the following day not knowing how I would feel but wouldn't really have had to. I would say the days I was most uncomfortable was days 5-6 but really just felt like some pulled muscles- I never experienced the intense nerve pain some people describe on here- I was so worried about this! I had no bruising but am still numb in some areas which I was told could last awhile.

I started to see results in 3.5-4 weeks. I am now just over 7 weeks and can tell my abdomen and flanks are slimmer. I am so pleased with my results I am considering going back for a second treatment on my thighs and sculpting on my abdomen! Would highly recommend and the office was great.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

As mentioned, Jody was great and very caring. She was knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable.