60 Year Old Looks 49. Feels 25 - Avon, OH

When I saw myself with my 42 and 38 year old sons...

When I saw myself with my 42 and 38 year old sons at Christmas I was shocked at the loose skin on neck. I feel young but neck giving me away. Time to see my favorite plastic surgeon. Dr. Poblete. I had plastic surgery around 8 years ago. Wonderful results. My facelift was a huge improvement. It gets better and better every month. Thrilled with the way I'm looking. I recently was out in a public place. A young man, 41 was talking to me. He said how old are you? I said how old do I look? He said I don't want to insult you, but, 49. I said thank you, all most 61. He was truly blown away. My doctor erased all those years from me. One thing I love about Dr Poblete, he will not do any type of surgery that is not necessary or ethical. Very honest doctor.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Poblete is such a great doctor. Very professional, personable, gentle and caring. Good bedside manner even in the operating room. Love his personal nurse Donna. There were no surprises before, during or after. They told you everything up front.