Chin Implant Too Large? Not Quite Right? - Cleveland, OH

I had a chin implant on 4/16/13 along with...

I had a chin implant on 4/16/13 along with liposuction along the jaw/chine line. Although I do trust that my surgeon is technically competent, there was NO discussion of the type (as opposed to size) of implant available. In retrospect, I wish I taken it upon myself to do my homework on the types of implants there are out there and which one would best suit my face. Actually, I wish the surgeon would have done this for me-it is after all his job! In any event, the surgery went smooth and the side effects from the surgery are minor although there is a touch of numbness in the right quarter of my lower lip.

8 months out, I am not sure of the results. I feel like the implant extends too far out when viewed from the profile and that the implant is not the correct shape for my face. It also can look a bit flat from the front or "implanty" . Thoughts?

Some Befores

Recent Pictures

My chin looks a touch smaller in these pictures that I took today but I am still undecided on my chin....

The more I think about my experience the anger I get!

I had a chin implant with liposuction a few years ago with Mark A. Foglietti. Nightmare. It was my first surgery and I didn't heed to the warning signs: he spent a total of ten minutes with me during my consultation. No Saturday appointments. Mark A. Foglietti is clearly on his way to retirement! My lipo was overdone causing bands in my neck that are still there! Chin implant damaged nerves and my smile is somewhat crooked. What's more, he didn't even preform the surgery. On the day of my surgery there was a resident whom I never met before who was "assisting" Mark A. Foglietti in surgery. Is this even legal?
Mark A. Foglietti