Temporal Browlift, Amazing Results - Cleveland, OH

I started looking tired again at the age of 44 and...

I started looking tired again at the age of 44 and decided it was time for a little lift to open up my eyes more. I had already had a Upper eyelid procedure 8 years ago. My plastic surgeon suggested a temporal browlift. I said sign me up! Recovery was a piece of cake. No pain at all. Barely any swelling just my eye area. Sleeping was challenging, as I had to keep my head elevated. Had alot of bruising, only in the eye area. After 5 days I was able to cover up. It's been 4 months, my scars have healed beautifully. They are on my hairline and are barely visible. All in all I'm VERY happy with my results and would do it again in a heartbeat. I have gotten many compliments as to how great I look and never seem to age!!!! Thanks to my plastic Surgeon Dr. Stroup. He keeps me looking youthful without looking "plastic".
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I've had multiple procedures over the years. I would not go to anyone else. I've been extremely happy with him/staff/results.