Temporal Browlift, Amazing Results - Cleveland, OH

I started looking tired again at the age of 44 and...

I started looking tired again at the age of 44 and decided it was time for a little lift to open up my eyes more. I had already had a Upper eyelid procedure 8 years ago. My plastic surgeon suggested a temporal browlift. I said sign me up! Recovery was a piece of cake. No pain at all. Barely any swelling just my eye area. Sleeping was challenging, as I had to keep my head elevated. Had alot of bruising, only in the eye area. After 5 days I was able to cover up. It's been 4 months, my scars have healed beautifully. They are on my hairline and are barely visible. All in all I'm VERY happy with my results and would do it again in a heartbeat. I have gotten many compliments as to how great I look and never seem to age!!!! Thanks to my plastic Surgeon Dr. Stroup. He keeps me looking youthful without looking "plastic".

I've had multiple procedures over the years. I would not go to anyone else. I've been extremely happy with him/staff/results.