Old Implants Must Go! - Cleveland, OH

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 94 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My first breast augmentation was done in 1980. Due...

My first breast augmentation was done in 1980. Due to cc I had them replaced in 1991 (Mentor 335 textured), only to develop cc again. They became so hard and painful, I felt like I was carrying rocks in my body. I have been researching different surgeons for the past year, and have been to five different doctor consultations. Most felt I would only be happy if I replaced my implants. Thank goodness I found Dr. Feng!!! She removed the old implants and had done some revision work where the scar tissue had thinned out. Also, she gave me a breast lift ($6,900) which I didn't think was possible because I was so flat chested before the breast augmentation. I am so happy with the results, and highly recommend Dr. Feng.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Feng is probably one of the most skillful doctors in the country. I am so pleased with my surgery. Her fees may be higher than most, but your body and health are worth it.