Breast Explant - En Bloc. Cleveland, OH

My health began to drastically decline following...

My health began to drastically decline following the summer of 2015. For over a year I visited every type of doctor imaginable in search of answers. I had endless testing done and tried countless medications and treatments with no improvements. I began to dread going to doctors appointments because they all treated me like a hypochondriac. I began feeling hopeless and depressed as time went on and my symptoms progressed. After learning online that breast implants were causing tons of women similar issues to mine, I began searching for a doctor that specialized in this area. After doing much research, Dr. Feng became the obvious choice. From that point on everything from scheduling my appointment to booking travel and accommodations was a breeze. My entire experience with everyone at the clinic was exceptional. Dr. Feng took the time to genuinely listen to my questions and concerns while providing answers that further validated her knowledge on the subject. It's hard to put into words how thankful I am to Dr.Feng and everyone at the clinic for giving me back my health. There is no price tag you can put on that.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon