Breast Explant Capsulectomy After 10 Years of Having Them - Cleveland, OH

At the age of 42 my health started declining...

At the age of 42 my health started declining rapidly. I had my breast implants in for 8 years at the point. I had hormonal imbalance, blurry vision, brain fog, numbness in arms and feet, headaches, extreme neck and upper back pain, fatigue, sleep issues, anxiety, onset of food allergies, inflammation throughout my body often with flu type symptoms or fybromyalgia symptoms, muscle twitches when I was lying down or resting and I was diagnosed with colitis! After doing a lot of research I realized that this could all be caused by the implants! I did feel like my body was constantly fighting to stay healthy...even though I'm super healthy, juicing every day, taking vitamins, minimal processed food, exercise etc.
I called Dr Feng and scheduled an explant Capsulectomy surgery as soon as I realized that the implants were most likely my problem.
I'm now 44 and just had them removed 4 days ago by Dr Feng and I already feel 100% better!!!! I'm overjoyed! I'm a small B large A...I don't even care because I feel so much better! No numbness in arms and feet, no neck and back pain and a clear mind!!! I feel great! I'm so happy that I got those toxic things out of my body!
Thanks to Dr Feng and her incredible staff! Everyone there is amazing and they took great care of me! Dr Feng does NOT do breasts implants with saline/silicone, she does it with fat transfer. She's not a hypocrite, she believes in a non toxic lifestyle. She's super fit and a super healthy woman. I felt that I was 100% in the right place. By the way, we flew from the west coast to see her in Cleveland...COMPLETEY worth it!!!!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr Feng is a wonderful woman. She sat with me the day before my surgery for over an hour just talking to me about my history and issues.