Breast Implant Removal - After 16 Years of Illness - Cleveland, OH

I had silicone implants almost 38 years ago and...

I had silicone implants almost 38 years ago and the original surgery was a nightmare that required 4 procedures. 12 years later they ruptured and were replaced by saline implants. 16 years ago I began to get sick and my symptoms progressed to the point of being unable to work. The main symptom I've been dealing with is constant post-nasal drip that is so copious it makes me cough and choke and intolerance to any kind of food whatsoever. I've had chronic sleep deprivation and substantial weight loss. Other symptoms include neck and shoulder pain, joint pain, migraines, brain fog, numbness of my extremities, panic attacks, sinus problems, and asthma. Immediately after surgery I was able to take a deep breath for the 1st time in over 10 years! My phlegm is still there but I expect that will take time to resolve. I also noticed a huge decrease in foot numbness and both arms, which were "pins and needles" most of the time, now feel normal.

I simply cannot say enough good things about Dr. Feng and her team. Her level of knowledge and expertise is second to none and if you're considering explant, she's as good as it gets. Dr. Feng has created a culture of caring expertise - where everyone walks the talk. Every single interaction with every single person was positive, informative, and consistent. As a patient/client, you know at all times what the next steps are and what your responsibilities are. Everything runs like clockwork - on time, with precision and accuracy.

I experienced considerable and authentic caring and can't imagine going through this with any other medical team. Dr. Feng is the best!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Feng is the global expert for explant via enbloc method, has authored a wide range of articles and conducted multiple studies. She has an incredible amount of knowledge and displays a professional, yet down-to-earth and caring style. Dr. Feng is the best that there is!