24y/o, No Kids, 420cc SALINE Implants - Cleveland, OH

Hello all :) I underwent a breast augmentation a...

Hello all :) I underwent a breast augmentation a little over a week ago and am still waiting for my final result after my gals drop and fluff. I went with 420cc saline implants with inframammary fold incision under the muscle. My pre-op breast size was around a 34b and I am hoping I am a full D cup in a few weeks. I am still riding very high and a little boxy looking. My doctor has advised me NOT to wear a bra for at least a month which has been difficult for me and it's only been a week! I can finally drive and sleep flat in my back comfortably but I'm a little self concious about my shape so I wear a cardigan over a camisole everyday.
The first three days after surgery were pretty brutal. I could not get out of a sitting position without my SO pushing my back into an upright position and was very achy. My chest was extremely tight and I could only lift my arms comfortably at about a 45 degree angle. However by day 4 I was a new person! I could raise my arms and get out of bed by myself. I have started my massaging and feel a slight improvement but have a long way to go!
I will try to update weekly to show my improvements... Wish me luck!!

Photo update day 12

Day 15 post op

Still massaging like crazy and have almost zero pain!

Day 16

Exactly 3 weeks post op

Sooo I'm still tight on my left! Ugh so annoying.. Trying to massage it more than my right and really get in there lol I notice that if I reach to far with my left arm I get a shooting burning pain in my left armpit and bicep. Probably just a stretched nerve. It's not terrible pain but it's annoying for sure. My right is a happy camper tho and is definitely softer than my left. Hope it calms down soon ????

Forgot to update on the incisions!

Shocker my right side is way better than my left lol

More pics

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

The staff was absolutely amazing! Very kind and made me feel very comfortable and welcome. The doc was very informative and gave me the best advice and care!! I am very thankful!