Brazilian Butt Lift W/ Lipo to Flanks and Thighs - Cleveland, OH

From the very first consultation I knew I had...

From the very first consultation I knew I had picked the right Plastic Surgeon !!!!! Dr Leedy was so knowledgeable and never made me feel rushed as I asked my laundry list of questions. I have had several procedures done by doctors from MI down to Columbus Ohio and everywhere in between and NONE compare to Dr Jason Leedy. I am a small framed woman and I wanted a lifted butt along with a few " trouble spots " touched up by Lipo. I was very specific with the doctor that I did not want some over stuffed Kim Kardashian bum . I simply wanted more shape and a more rounded appearance. The morning of my surgery arrived and every single nurse said the same thing.....Oh , you have the best surgeon performing your BBL ! I was treated with the utmost respect by everyone involved, from the staff in his office to the RN's in the OR ! My first week of recovery was rough, I'm not going to lie. I was swollen and massively black and blue. My body ached and it was difficult to constantly lay on my stomach at night. However, by day 5, I was starting to lose the swelling and became much more mobile. By day 10 I'm loving my results and from what the doctor says it will only get better. My bum is much fuller and rounder and ( my personal opinion , looks Scrumdiddlyumptious ) my bf agrees ! Even got a compliment from a total stranger at the grocery store that she would love to have my butt. I almost said Thank You, It's new LOL !!!!!!!!! I will update my post with pictures as I progress. My first picture in the burgundy thong is my before. Like I said, good but I wanted fuller and lifted. My 2nd pic is two days after procedure, bruised and swollen. My 3rd is 10 days post op. I can't say enough great things about my entire experience or my surgeon. If your looking for the best in BBL look no further Dr. Leedy IS YOUR MAN !

Pictures

More pics

More post op pics 10 days out

pics

Major Bruising from lipo, however having the back of my thighs trimmed give my bottom even more definition ????

1.5 years later

DR LEEDY IS SIMPLY THE BEST IN OHIO FOR BBL
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

There is no better doctor in my opinion. He's the BEST of the BEST. His staff is professional and courteous. The excellence of Dr Jason Leedy is unsurpassed !