Tried Botox Injections 3 Separate Times, Never Worked - Cleveland, OH

(If nothing else, please read the last...

(If nothing else, please read the last paragraph)

I had to write my own review because I feel like only positive feedback gets shared on the Botox issue. In my opinion, for the thousands or millions of migraine sufferers who DON'T have any success with Botox, they simply move on instead of wasting more time talking about Botox.

I first had this procedure done back around 2007 and it had zero impact on my headaches and migraines. I was coaxed into trying it again about a year later, and had the same (non)effect. And finally I was again coaxed into trying it again 2 years ago by yet a new migraine "specialist" and again, the only impact it had on me was that I wasn't able to raise my eyebrows for 3 months, yet my migraines remained unchanged.

***** MORE IMPORANTLY *****

Due to the utter lack of success I had with Botox in light of all the "99% Success Rate!" guarantees from doctors and drug companies, I have been asking every migraine suffer I have ever encountered over the last 8 years or so if they have tried Botox, and if so, did it help. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON told me that it helped them at all. Literally EVERYONE had the same experience that I did. Honestly, I have not encountered a single person in real life who ever had any success for Botox treatment for migraines. This begs the question: "Well then why is there so many positive results being reported out there on the internet and by doctors and drug companies???" I wish I knew the answer to that (my guess is money). But take it from me... Botox for migraines is snake oil. Don't fall for it. Don't waste your time and money.
(1) American Migraine Center, (2) Cleveland Clinic

I wish not to disclose the names of the doctors who talked me into this procedure.