26yr Old Medpor Chin Implant with Fillers Under Eyes and Upper Lip - Cleveland, OH

I've always been very self conscious about my chin...

I've always been very self conscious about my chin. I noticed I had a weaker profile when my orthodontist pointed it out to me when I was about 13. Ever since then, I wanted to change it. In the spring of 2015 I tried juviderm fillers to try and enhance my profile, but I found it wasn't enough. After a lot of research, I met with Dr. Graham Schwarz at the Cleveland Clinic for a consultation. I researched the various methods, and decided a Medpor implant would be the best result. I also wanted to get fillers under my eyes to help with dark circles, and add a little to my upper lip to balance them out.

Pictures Before

Here are some pictures that I took before I had fillers done in 2015. I forgot to take pictures before my surgery, but my chin is naturally what it looks like here.

4 Days Post Op Pictures

Hello everyone. This is 4 days post op! I'm still pretty tingly in my jaw, but overall I've been able to take my pain pills every 6-8 hours now. I'm also pretty swollen, but its going down. I'm sorry for such short posts, but I plan on putting up a full review, once I get to feeling better, of how everything went.
Dr. Graham Schwarz

Dr. Schwarz listened to all of my concerns carefully and respectfully. We both agreed on a plan, and I felt comfortable with my expected results.