I Have Found my Best Plastic Surgeon! Dr Charbel Medawar! - Dubai, AE

I would like to talk about my butt augmentation...

I would like to talk about my butt augmentation and Rhinoplasty and recommend by a first hands experience Dr Charbel Medwar! Not to brag... But i had no major faults that needed immediate action but I am a plastic surgery freak and strive for physical perfection. Ive had my fair share with plastic surgeons and God knows how hesitant i was when choosing each and every doctor. I live in Dubai, but have never trusted any nationality when it comes to plastic surgery other than Lebanese. I am a firm believer that they are the best you could ever find out there and since Lebanon is by itself a plastic surgery hub. I have researched from the most famous ones that bombarded us with useless marketing and fake advertising to ones that were recommended by friends and people. Ive been to consultations more than anyone could imagine and all of them weren't convincing enough for me to go through with my operations. Until accidentally I've ran into a girl who had the most terrific nose I've ever seen. I asked her where she had it done and she told me her surgeon was Dr Charbel Medawar. Consultation booked since he operates in Dubai and Beirut. And all i had to do was make up my mind. That wasn't so difficult since Dr Charbel was persuasive with his professionalism and knowledge. He examined my nose and buttocks so carefully and told me exactly what I needed without me even telling him, was patient enough to answer all of my endless questions and I was amazed that he had foreseen my requirements and even more. I had also asked him for liposuction but unlike any doctor who would have grabbed the opportunity to upsell his surgery cost, he didn't accept to go through with it telling me that it would do more harm than good in my case.

Day of the surgery, I was very exited. Dr Charbel came and reassured me. I had only woken up few hours later to find myself in bed with minimal pain.
Next day, i was ready to go back home.
Over the next few days, i had only received the upmost support from him, while recovery has been extremely easy. The only uncomfortable thing was the swollen face which has subsided over the next week. Sleeping only on the sides wasn't easy as well, but unlike reviews I have read about butt augmentation recovery, mine was very simple.
A week has passed already and I see wonderful results...exactly like i had wished and more! I still have to wait more for the swelling to go down and I've been told it could take up to one year...but I'm already extremely happy and satisfied with the results... Really, i feel like being operated by the hands of a magician. I couldn't have made a better choice. For someone who considers herself very picky and an extreme perfectionist, he has fulfilled all of my demands. I genuinely recommend him and I'm sure none would be disappointed by choosing him!

2 months update

Its been 2 months since rhinoplasty and butt augmentation and still rubbing off the magic of Dr Charbel Medawar. Swelling has gone down considerably in my nose...still a long way to go until final results but i see a huge difference and a much closer result to my target nose. The curve that i had requested looks amazing from top. A bit of swelling is still at the tip and i can still feel the soreness, however, Dr Charbel Medawar has advised me to massage it for a quicker recovery. As for my butt augmentation or butt implant surgery, final results have set in as the swelling has subsided, i have a curve like never before! Clothes look incredible on me!! I surely recommend this surgery for whomever wants to feel sexy in all tight clothing. Recovery has been very easy on me. I am even back to the gym doing some cardio and few weight excersises. Nothing changed in my daily life activities...im carrying on as i used to before with the same pattern. Bottom line: i am very happy with the results of both of my surgeries. DR Charbel Medawar , if you ever read this a big THANK YOU goes to u.
Dr Charbel Medawar