I Have a Single Neck Again! Thank You Dr. Kass! - Clearwater, FL

For years I was embarrassed by my droopy, saggy...

For years I was embarrassed by my droopy, saggy neck and I had even tried Ultherapy as it was touted as a noninvasive procedure which would rejuvenate my neck. What a waste of money that was! Then I went to see Dr. Kass for him to inject Kybella into my neck. Maybe because of the marketing hype, I was sold on noninvasive treatments! He patiently explained to me that Kybella, although it was an encouraging new noninvasive treatment for neck rejuvenation, would not be the best option for me. He told me that this new product was approved to lesson the fat present just beneath the chin. And since my problem was more related to saggy skin than to fat, he advised a neck lift which he said that he could do under local anesthesia and with a few small hidden incisions behind the ears. I decided to have this procedure by him and it was completely painless! I noticed a HUGE difference even by my first postoperative visit! I am so glad that I found Dr. Kass and I am so glad that I listed to his advice. My neck lift, in his skilled hands, was very definitely worth it!
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon