Using Copper Peptites with Miconeedling and Laser! - Clearwater, FL

I've now had my second treatment (10/11/2016 and...

I've now had my second treatment (10/11/2016 and 11/23/16) and I have to say, after using Dr. Pickards' copper peptites for several years in helping collagen turnover, my esthetician now asks me if I brought my CP with me and I always answer yes. We apply it directly to my skin following treatment and within two days, my face had healed, no pitting or blood or severe redness from the fine needling and laser. Sure I felt like crap the first day .. I was red, sore and once the lidocaine wore off, I thought I would die. But that night, I would again wash with clear cool water and re-apply the copper peptides. This morning after treatment #2, my face is still a bit red but the soreness is completely gone and - even around my eyes, you can see the healing has already occurred and all pain is gone with my skin already appearing tighter.

I have had my whole face done as well as my neck and decollatage. I will never put myself under any such damage to my skin- especially my face without the CPeptides. Even my esthetician looked it up and now recommends it to her clients.

Good Luck All ... it's definitely worth it.
MedSpa

Top clinicians, excellent consultations, proceedures available with medical supervision. Affordable and highly recommended.