Fat Transfer to Face! Love the Results!

I went to Dr. Kass after I found him on the...

I went to Dr. Kass after I found him on the internet. I knew that I wanted to do something to rejuvenate my face but I was confused about my options. I was astounded how much time Dr. Kass spent with me and how patient he was reviewing with me various options suited for my particular face, all within a budget that I could afford. He explained to me about how facial proportions change with age and about how volume loss contributes to this problem. After reviewing all of my options, I elected to proceed with conservative eyelid surgery and with minimally invasive fat transfer to restore facial volume. Through a tiny, almost invisible incision near my belly button, Dr. Kass harvested fat from my belly and used this to fill my face. The procedure was practically painless and although there was some swelling which largely resolved over a few weeks, I am so thrilled with my results. The procedure was so worth it! If it was necessary, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I cannot recommend Dr. Kass highly enough.
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon