Fat Transfer and Eye Bags Treatment - Clearwater, FL

I originally came to see Dr. Kass for what I...

I originally came to see Dr. Kass for what I thought was going to be just under eyelid surgery for eye bags. After meeting with him, he suggested that, while doing under eyelid surgery and eye bags treatment, I also do a fat transfer from my belly to my cheeks. That in addition to removing fat from the lower eyelids (with incisions inside so magically no scar!), what I also needed was more volume in the cheeks and in the under eye hollows and it would make a tremendous difference in rejuvenating my whole face versus having eye bags treatment alone. I went home and discussed this with my husband and we agreed that that the fat transfer would make a huge difference on me. I was able to get in for my procedure about a week later, and now I am currently 3 months out. I had very minor bruising and swelling, but my results are amazing! I look so refreshed and supple and I know now that it would have been a mistake to do the lower eyelids alone. I truly don't feel comfortable sharing photos of myself (I know, my own personal hangup!), but otherwise I gladly would. Dr. Kass knew exactly what I needed and took the time to discuss it with me. Thank goodness that I listened to his advice! I’m so grateful to him and I am so glad that I found him and his awesome staff!
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon