Eyelid Surgery and Hetter Peel. Clearwater, FL

I just moved to Florida from Michigan, and I was...

I just moved to Florida from Michigan, and I was looking for a new plastic surgeon to do my fillers. I found Dr. Kass online, and immediately made an appointment to see him. I was only going in for fillers, until I actually took the time to talk about what was really bothering me, my eyes. They looked so sad and droopy, almost like that sad dog you see on the cartoons! Dr. Kass explained to me the procedure for both upper and lower eyelid surgery. I met with his scheduling coordinator right after seeing him, and I booked. I even decided to do a peel too! Surgery was a few weeks later, and I followed all of Dr. Kass’ pre op instructions to a T, which helped me in the long run because I had minimal bruising and swelling! When I came in for my surgery, I was nervous, but right away his staff of lovely ladies made me feel right at ease. The next thing I knew I was done and on my way home to recover. Dr. Kass called me the night of my surgery to check on me, which I thought was very sweet of him. He truly cares about his patients, which is nice to know! I am currently 3 months post op and I look and feel great! My eyes droop no more! I look jovial and youthful again. My skin is as smooth as a baby’s bottom! The age spots I frequently covered up are completely gone! I feel rejuvenated without looking like I had a lot done, and that was very important to me. I highly recommend Dr. Kass and his staff too!
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon