40 Something Year Old Who Desired a Tummy Tuck Revision - Clearwater, FL

Years ago I had a tummy tuck done in another state...

Years ago I had a tummy tuck done in another state and I am glad I chose to get the procedure, but over time some of the scarring didn't fade and I had an uneven appearance on one side of my abdomen. The way it looked had been bothering me for some time. When I moved to the Tampa area I started researching doctors. During my research I came across Dr Villanustre. I made a consultation and during that consultation I felt very comfortable with Dr Villanustre and his staff as well as the surroundings. Dr Villanustre's expertise and professionalism is of the highest quality. He really listened to what I had to say and what my goal was. He then explained what he would do to make my goal a reality. It was from that moment I booked the surgery. I am happy to say that after the surgery, the outcome is exactly what I had hoped for.
Clearwater Plastic Surgeon

Dr Villanustre and his staff are very discreet and professional. I never had any issues with booking an appointment or getting answers I needed. I am happy with my results and Dr Villanustre is truly a master at his craft.