21 No Kids 36 J/K - Clarksville, TN

I have wanted this done for as long as I can...

I have wanted this done for as long as I can remember. I cannot believe it is almost 24 hours away! I am so excited but obviously nervous. I am going from a 36 j/k cup to hopefully a c or large d cup. I will try to post after pictures and do an update after surgery. Pre op appt is early tomorrow morning and surgery is the first one Friday morning! Can't believe it's so close!!

Surgery today

Well today was the big day! All of the hospital staff was so nice and accommodating. Unfortunately I am really sick from the anesthesia and have been throwing up all day and have not been able to take my pain medication because I can't keep anything down :( but overall it was a good experience and I would rate pain a 5/6 right now. I can already tell a huge difference and cannot wait to see the end result!!

1st Post op appt.

I went to my first post op appointment, got my drains out and got to see them for the first time! Getting the drains out wasn't so bad, just felt really weird and one side hurt more than the other! It feels so good to have them out!! My boobs are very swollen and bruised right now but I think will be the perfect size once the swelling and everything goes down.

Day 8

So it's been 8 days since surgery and I had my first shower today. My surgeon told me today was the soonest I could shower. I feel so much better but on my right side where my drainage tubes were is extremely sore and tender and was leaking a pus color, I'm kinda worried about it and I'm going to call the office on Monday to make sure it's okay. But overall I am recovering slowly but surely and can't wait for the swelling and bruising to go away.