One of the Best Orthodontists I've Come Across - Clarksville, MD

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

As an adult it can be a difficult decision to make...

As an adult it can be a difficult decision to make when it comes to getting braces. Knowing that Invisalign may be an option, I sought out Dr. Bonebreak's care for treatment and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Dr. Bonebreak was extremely thorough in his review of the treatment and treatment progressed quickly and painlessly. Both Dr. Bonebreak and his son were very attentive and were always reachable when I had a question or a problem; they even came in a on Saturday when I had chipped my tooth and wouldn't have been able to see my dentist until the next week! They could have easily sent me elsewhere or had me wait until a week day but they were kind enough to come in on a weekend and address my problem, and for that I am truly grateful. With my busy schedule, the short wait times were much appreciated and the friendly staff was always very accommodating when I would have to reschedule last minute. I am extremely happy with my treatment outcome and would highly recommend Dr. Bonebreak to anyone seeking to improve their smile.

Incredible doctor who made me feel comfortable and important. He truly cared about my satisfaction with my treatment outcome and always made me feel like I was in good hands.