Rhinoplasty - Claremont, AU

I highly recommend Doctor Imani for anyone that is...

I highly recommend Doctor Imani for anyone that is considering a rhinoplasty. This site is where I read so many great reviews about Doctor Imani which lead me to book a consult with him and ultimately have my surgery with him.

I was mainly concerned about the the size of my nose, but I also had a slight breathing problem (deviated septum). Doctor Imani was the second consultation I had when I was considering having my procedure, and as soon as I stepped into the consult I knew i wanted him to perform my surgery. I am very picky, so for me to feel so confident straight away was a big deal. During my consultation, he was very patient and spent a long time to understand the kind of result I wanted and the changes I wanted to my nose. After explaining the general idea of the nose I had in my mind, I told doctor Imani I trusted him to make the changes that he thought would suit my face, and I am glad I did.

I scheduled my surgery a couple days after my initial consult. I saw doctor Imani briefly before surgery and he briefly told me what he was going to do in surgery. The day after, Doctor Imani visited prior to me being discharged and discussed how my surgery went and told me he was very happy with the results, which was comforting to hear because i obviously could not see much under the cast.

My experience with dr Imani was faultless, he really is a perfectionist and takes his time during surgery. I felt no pain from the moment that I woke up after surgery in hospital and also during the whole recovery process. I think that says a lot about his surgical skills. Eight days after my surgery, doctor Imani removed my cast to reveal the nose I always wanted, I am very happy with my results.

I would 100% recommend Doctor Imani to anyone considering having any work done to their face. I recently also went back to have lip enhancement performed and was equally impressed.