19 Year Old, Problem with Nose Since I Was Young - Claremont, CA

It all started when I was a kid. I got into a...

It all started when I was a kid. I got into a horrible accident and hit my nose very hard and ever since I had a bump on my nose and I did not like how it looked; I also had bleeding and a little breathing problem. When I turned 18 I decided to save up and do surgery but the problem was, I didn't know which doctor to do it with. I did a lot of research to see which doctor would do the best job and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I have been to multiple doctors in the Rancho Cucamonga/ Upland area and none of them impressed me. Some wanted a $300 X -ray just to look at the nose during consultation which was profane. I don't want to say any names and be unprofessional. And then I found Doctor Wali on a back of a magazine and decided to go in for a free consultation. I walked in and the staff was very friendly and welcomed me very professionally, so first impressions were good. Later on as I walked in and met Doctor Wali and he impressed me and was very professional. At first I was scared because I'm trusting a random doctor to do surgery on my face. So I asked if he does any photoshop to see the after pictures and he said he doesn't do that because it wouldn't look like the actual result later on, which I understood. After the surgery Doctor Wali gave his private number to my family if incase of an emergency, which showed he cared. I also set a post appointment a couple of days later. A week after the surgery you feel horrible, you're depressed, you can't exit the house, you're not in pain but you're on drugs/ painkillers which doesn't make you eat a lot and it puts you to sleep. But taking it day by day and going to see Doctor Wali, he said everything looks good and all I have to do in recover. I am now 2 months after I have done the surgery and I couldn't be happier. I feel much better and look better, my nose is back to normal now, it doesn't look fake at all. if you're looking to do this type of surgery you know who to call, Doctor Dev Wali.
Claremont Plastic Surgeon