Dr. Wali Changed My Life!!! - Claremont, CA

I am 21 years old and I have always wanted a...

I am 21 years old and I have always wanted a breast reduction since middle school. My breast have always been more of a burden then a "blessing" in my eyes. I was referred to Dr. Wali from my physician. Dr. Wali's staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Dr. Wali and staff answered all questions and cared for any issues. I felt comfortable through out my whole process. From my first consultation to my recovery check-up appointments. I really appreciate how Dr. Wali's goal for my breast reduction was to have lighter breast and proportion to my body. I am so happy and grateful for my results!! My family and I are awed by the transformation from the surgery. If I were to do the whole process again it would be with Dr. Wali and his staff.
Claremont Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wali is an amazing surgeon!! He has dramatically changed my life and my how I feel about myself. Dr. Wali will inform you of all details and answer all your questions. I can reassure that anyone who is looking for a surgeon who is great and cares about the surgery outcome. Dr. Wali is the guy!!!